Consistency

Welcome to my wow a blog wow! I've always been crap at keeping one of these things alive (my equivalent of a  houseplant) so fingers crossed that I'll keep watering this one.
Purpose: to document my foray into the indie makeup and fragrance world and the act of applying said materials to my face and bodayyy.
Influence: the lovely people of the /r/indiemakeupandmore community, of which I have been lurking about for a month now. I think I check that page more than I check Facebook... there needs to be more people loving indies so that I can have more posts to look at.
A little about me:  I'm a current undergraduate studying computer science at UC Berkeley. I've never really been interested in makeup or big name perfumes, but I love interesting smells and I love colorful and shimmery powders and when I was younger and more shameless I collected all the Behr paint chip cards from Home Depot just so I could look at them (I swear there were at least a thousand of them), and just thinking about them right now makes me inordinately happy. Learning how to makeup is an important skill (the last couple times I've put on makeup were all for various proms/high school dress war affairs), but every time I've had it on I usually feel like I look worse off than when I'm barefaced. Time to change that. Now, if only my packages would arrive faster...

0 comments:

Post a Comment