Divulgings

Pretties
I discovered this blogger the other day while looking for Fyrinnae swatches making a mean autumn eye tutorial:
It looks like her eyelids are gilded in rose gold @_@ It is so lurvely. Her tutorial is super helpful too! (And the convenient "translate me!" button on her sidebar means that I can read the gist of it too :D)

The lovely pridwyn on /r/indiemakeupandmore posted yesterday with blog swatches of Siren Cosmetics (not to be confused with Siren Song Cosmetics, which I did  D:) and mentioned bright yellow for the inner corner of the eyes. I searched up some keywords and found lots of images with people having yellow ugly crusty gunk in their corner, yum, and then changed the keywords to find 

From Kenzo Spring 2013. Hot damn. DIY Siren Cosmetics Queen Wasp + Darling Girl Superstar serum + a practiced hand?

Updates
Today someone was selling an entire lot of 22 barely-sampled Alkemia samples for only $30 and I caved and snatched it up before anyone could take my pretty smells away from me hnnnrgh. I didn't even look into all the scent notes. Don't think. Just PayPal. The best part is that she lives in Sacremento (which is about 1.5 hours drive from me) and she's shipping them out tomorrow does that mean I'll get them by the end of this week oh yes it does unless the mailmen want to play that game again and send it around the entire Bay Area a couple times. Like they did with another package of mine. 
You know what this means. More smells. More reviews. More of my boyfriend telling me my arm smells like butthole. 

Lusts
I noticed that most people in indies are very rational and good at picking colors and buy their hauls in neat little sets of wonderful. I just want to buy all of it. I need all of it. Fyrinnae? I want all their colors. All of them. It doesn't matter if they don't match my skintone or something, I need those tiny jars. Shiro? Ditto. Dawn Eyes? Just allow me to empty my bank account. Someone help. What if I love them so much I try to sniff them like crack? (Correct Answer: I will sneeze sparkly rainbows oh joy!) 


I just want what she has... is that too much to ask?


Enjoy your Monday Imma go finish my math homework ;; n ;;
Lazor 



0 comments:

Post a Comment